Firewall Logs are generated whenever suspicious HTTP requests are detected and denied, based on access control lists.
To view Firewall Logs for an application:
- Under Applications, click an application.
- In the left navigation bar, click Firewall Logs. The Firewall Logs display.
- For details on a specific log entry, click the blue arrows in the record. The record expands to reveal details about the event.
To hide the details, click the blue arrows again .
To filter by specific dates, click the date/time filter in the top right of the screen. There, you can:
- Choose a pre-defined Quick Range, standard time increments, like the last 7 or 30 days.
- Define a custom date and time range.