The articles in this section refer to Barracuda Backup Legacy Release firmware or newer.
You can replicate data from one or more Local Control appliances to one or more destinations using the following steps:
- Log in to Local Control, go to the Backup > Replication page, and click Add a Target:
- Add Replication Target displays. Enter the Replication Target Information:
- Destination IP Address – Enter the IP address or hostname of the destination.
- Serial Number– Enter the destination serial number.
- Replication Code – Enter the destination replication code found on the Backup > Replication page in the web interface.
Click Save. The target displays in the Sending Data To section: