Applies to the Barracuda Backup Service, firmware version 2.0.
Up to three Backup Reports are generated each time a
scheduled backup run completes. The reports are for File data, Agent Collected
Data (MS Exchange, MS SQL, Windows
and Message Level Backup. If a backup schedule does not include one of these
data source types, no report will be generated.
Backup Reports are available in
the Web Interface under the Backup tab and are also emailed to the backup
server administrator. Additional recipients can be configured in the Web
Interface on the Users tab in the Contacts and Users section. Email reports
larger than 5 MB in size are delivered as a .zip attachment.
The following information is available in a Backup Report:
- Errors - the Barracuda Backup Server was unable to back up a data source.
- Warnings - the Barracuda Backup Server was unable to back up a file or a message.
- New - data that has been backed up since the last backup run.
- Changed - data that has been backed up because of a content change since the last backup run.
- Removed - data that has been removed from the data source since the last backup run.
Link to this page: