The Barracuda TechLibrary newsletter is updated monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda TechLibrary. Check back each month for the latest and greatest!
- Three new videos for the Barracuda Firewall: Example - Configuring a DNAT Access Rule, Example - Allowing Access to the Internet and Example - Blocking ICMP Traffic.
- New Auditor- and User-level Barracuda Message Archiver documentation
- Managing Accounts and Barracuda Backup Appliances as a Reseller
- How to Back Up an Oracle Database on Windows Using RMAN and Barracuda Backup
- How to Back Up an Oracle Database on Linux Using RMAN and Barracuda Backup – Clarified for Linux Backup
- Overview – Added updated US QSG
Step 1 - How to Install the Barracuda Backup Appliance – Updated setup steps
Step 2 - How to Configure Barracuda Backup – Updated setup steps
- Barracuda Copy Site Server Vx
- How to Import LDAP Users to your Copy Account – Added LDAP server setup details
Barracuda Message Archiver
- Audit Log Filtering – Clarified role access
- How to Manage User Accounts and Roles – Updated Auditor role access
- Understanding Message Basics – Updated with punctuation search parameters
- Understanding Basic and Advanced Search – Updated with punctuation search parameters
- Advanced Search Options – Updated with punctuation search parameters
- Advanced Search Tips – Updated with punctuation search parameters
- Search Strings – Updated with punctuation search parameters
- Configuring an IMAP or POP3 Journal Account for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 and 2010 – Added journaling rule section
Barracuda Mobile Device Manager
- iOS 7 and Higher Network Connectivity Settings – Updated with additional iOS 7 options
Barracuda NG Firewall
- Example - Configuring a DNAT Access Rule
- Example - Allowing Access to the Internet
- Example - Blocking ICMP Traffic
- REST Endpoints API – Additional code sample for PUT/document/<id>
Barracuda Spam Firewall
- Barracuda Email Security Gateway Quick Start Guide on Microsoft Azure – Minor updates to branding (removed 'Vx').
- How to Deploy the Barracuda Email Security Gateway on Microsoft Azure – Minor updates to branding (removed 'Vx').
Barracuda Web Filter
- How to Create and Install a Self-Signed Certificate for SSL Inspection – Indicates that Barracuda recommends creating a self-signed certificate for SSL Inspection.
- How to Enforce Proxy Settings On a Chromebook Using Google Apps– Added specifics about configuring SSL Inspection on Chromebooks and testing the proxy configuration.
- Step 1 - Network Considerations– Updated the Enterprise class Layer 3 switch, VLANS, VPN concentrators section.
- How to Configure SSL Inspection for Google Chrome Browser
Barracuda Web Security Agent
- GPO Deployment of the Barracuda WSA From the Windows Interface– Updated use of ORCA tool for download and installation of the Barracuda WSA.
Barracuda Web Security Service
- GPO Deployment of the Barracuda WSA From the Windows Interface– Improved instructions for using the ORCA tool to install the Barracuda WSA.