Barracuda Campus provides documentation, training materials, and useful downloads for all Barracuda Networks products. In order to benefit from Barracuda Campus training and certification as a customer, you need to have a Barracuda Campus account. To read articles, no login is required.
Sign up for a Barracuda Campus account
- Go to https://campus.barracuda.com/, and click 'Login' in the top-right corner of the page.
- On the Login screen, click 'Don't have an account'.
Complete the registration information. Barracuda Campus recognizes your information and knows if you are a Barracuda Partner.
- Click 'Submit Registration'.
- Check your inbox for an email that gives you instructions on what to do next, based on your role (Customer or Partner).
Click the link and complete the registration information.
- Click 'Confirm and Login'. You are logged into Barracuda Campus.
Across the top of the page, you might see a message that you have limited access.
- Click 'Complete Registration' and complete the requested 'Product' and 'Contact Information':
Select the 'Product'.
Enter the number (SKU) of your' Model', e.g:
BNGVF250a. The model is stated on your invoice, your appliance, or on the product admin interface.
Enter the Last digits of your serial number (only numbers). The serial number is also stated on your invoice, your appliance, or on the product admin interface.
- Complete your registration.
Log into Barracuda Campus
For information on how to log in, see How to Log into Barracuda Campus.