The Barracuda Campus newsletter is published monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda Campus. Check back each month to see What's New!
Please direct feedback and questions to email@example.com.
Choose Your Product
- Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup – Multiple releases in April 2022.
- Security Awareness Training – New Click Thinking Content for April 2022.
- Barracuda Backup Appliances End of Sale/End of Life
- Best Practices for Managing Storage Capacity
- How to Resolve "Unable to validate all permission with AWS" Error
- Understanding the Barracuda Backup Vx – Added note that the virtual appliance includes encryption of data at-rest by default.
- Deploy a Barracuda Backup Appliance – Updated latest instructions for Model 190.
Barracuda Cloudgen Firewall
- Zero Touch Redeployment – A new feature 'Automatic Zero Touch Redeployment' has been implemented.
- HA Zero Touch Deployment – Added article for sequential HA Zero Touch Deployment where ZTD on primary box triggers secondary configuration, using the same matcher.
- Zero Touch Deployment – Added information on Zero Touch High Availability and Redeployment.
Barracuda Email Protection Plans
- Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Release Notes – Updated for April 2022 release.
- Troubleshooting – Updated with latest messages.
- New guided search capability to give the user additional control over their search criteria.
Email Gateway Defense (formerly Barracuda Email Security)
- How to Deploy the Barracuda Outlook Add-In – Updated with latest instructions.
Incident Response (formerly Barracuda Forensics & Incident Response)
- Creating an Incident – You can now create an incident to investigate the impact of the incident without deleting emails or any remediation action.
- Reviewing Incidents – Once you have reviewed and have completed the investigation, you can click on the button “Delete emails” to delete the emails impacted.
Security Awareness Training (formerly Barracuda PhishLine)
- Before You Begin – Added section detailing Limitations on Custom Content for administrators.
- How to Create a Training Campaign – Added note that SAT is unable to send SMS/Voice messages to certain countries and regions, so call Barracuda Networks Support if unsure.
- How to Create an SMS Campaign – Added note that SAT is unable to send SMS/Voice messages to certain countries and regions, so call Barracuda Networks Support if unsure.
- Response Pages – The Response Pages component is now live. The Custom Error Page component has been retired since its functionality is fully available in Response Pages.
- Understanding Deployment Locations – The North America and West Europe (Legacy) location is now deprecated. Added link for apex domains.
- How to Open a Support Tunnel – Added that the support tunnel remains OPEN even after you close the Troubleshooting window - there was confusion about this in the past.