The Barracuda Campus newsletter is published monthly with a listing of new and updated articles by product. The Highlights section announces new product documentation and other major additions or updates to the Barracuda Campus. Check back each month to see What's New!
Please direct feedback and questions to email@example.com.
Choose Your Product
- Barracuda Cloud-to-Cloud Backup – Multiple releases in September 2023.
- Email Gateway Defense Release Notes – Released September 19, 2023. Latest new end user interface now available with advanced authentication. The new interface is continually being rolled out to end users. For more information, see Email Gateway Defense New User Interface User Guide and Viewing and Changing Consent Policies in the Azure Portal.
- Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service Release Notes – Released September 27, 2023.
Barracuda CloudGen Firewall
- Amazon AWS Deployment – Updated article section according to changes in AWS UI.
- High Availability in AWS – Updated HA deployment according to changes in AWS UI.
- CloudGen Firewall Licensing – Restructured Product Information for CGF licensing section to reflect procedure for different platforms.
- Licensing – Restructured licensing instructions and links to license types and subscriptions in Product Information.
Barracuda CloudGen Access
- Tamperproof – Added information about using this feature and deploying using MDMs.
- How to Deploy the CloudGen Access Application With MDMs – Added information about using the Tamperproof feature.
Barracuda Data Protection
- Cloud-to-Cloud Backup Release Notes – Multiple releases in September 2023.
- Classifiers - Classifiers can now be created using regular expressions.
Barracuda Email Protection
- What's New in Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service – Released September 27, 2023.
- Data Centers by Region – Updated where all customer data is stored within each region.
- How to Authenticate On-Premise Active Directory with Azure AD – This article applies only to the Barracuda Archive Search for Outlook Add-In and Barracuda Stand-Alone Search Utility.
Email Gateway Defense
- Email Gateway Defense Release Notes – Released September 19, 2023.
- Email Gateway Defense New User Interface User Guide – Added link to user consent flows for Azure SSO enabled accounts.
- Getting Started – A free trial can be started with a single click on the Barracuda Email Threat Scanner report.
- User-Reported Emails – Regardless of when they were reported, emails will no longer appear once they are older than 30 days.
Security Awareness Training
- What's New in Security Awareness Training – Links to the latest training modules and Click Thinking content.
- Click Thinking Content – Information about the new Advanced Data Security training module and other training updates.
- Understanding Benchmark Campaigns – The latest Benchmarking Campaign closely mimics an EvilProxy phishing attack, which is a real-world threat currently targeting Microsoft 365 users. This campaign tests against lookalike emails intending to harvest login credentials. See how your users compare with those in other industries or within your own vertical.
- Updated the IP addresses used by Security Awareness Training in the following articles:
- How to Enroll Users in Barracuda SecureEdge – Updated user authentication during enrollment of SecureEdge Agents.
- Release Notes – Updated release notes to include available hotfixes.
Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- REST API to Manage Multi-IP on Azure and AWS Cloud Deployments
- How to Set Up a High Availability Environment with Multiple Barracuda Web Application Firewall Virtual Machines
- Configuring Basic Service Settings - Added additional notes under modes.
- Endpoints – Applications can have dedicated or shared IP addresses. Also, you can control what IP addresses are allowed to send traffic to your application.