This article refers to the Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service and Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, 2016, and 2019 or Microsoft Office 365.
Download the manifest file to add the Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service Office Add-In to your Exchange Server or Office 365. Once enabled, users can search their archives from:
- Outlook 2013 or 2016;
- Outlook 2016 for Mac;
- Outlook Web Access (OWA); and
- Outlook apps for mobile platforms including Windows Phone, iOS devices, and Android devices.
Before getting started, review Microsoft's Requirements for running Office Add-ins.
Deploy the Manifest
To download the manifest file:
- Log into Barracuda Cloud Archiving Service as the admin, and go to the Users > Client Downloads page.
- Scroll to the Microsoft Exchange section, and in the App Manifest section, click Download Now:
- An XML file is generated and installed, and the manifest is automatically deployed to all user mailboxes.
- Archive search is activated once a user clicks on a message, composes a new message, or clicks on or creates an appointment.
- The Barracuda () icon is added to their app tray, allowing them to search their archived items.
To search archives:
- Open the app tray, and click the Barracuda () icon.
- Click Search Archive; a new browser windows displays, allowing the user to search their archive.