View connected device services and manage cloud subscriptions from the Home > Admin > Services page.
The Services table displays the following details for each device:
- Serial – Displays the device serial number.
- Device Name – Displays the device name.
- Model – Displays the device model.
- Energize Updates – Displays Energize Updates subscription status expiration date; the status displays as N/A if there is no subscription.
- Instant Replacement – Displays Instant Replacement subscription expiration date; the status displays as N/A if there is no subscription.
- Cloud Subscriptions – Displays the cloud subscription expiration date and plan size (unlimited, storage, or number of users). The status displays as N/A if there is no cloud subscription.
Edit Metered Cloud Service
To modify the cloud subscription, click Edit in the Cloud Subscriptions field.
In the Edit Service dialog, modify the plan size as desired, and then click Save.