On the Sessions page, you can view a list of active sessions on the Barracuda NG Firewall. To access the Sessions page, open the Control tab and click the Sessions icon in the ribbon bar.
Information for each session is divided into the following columns:
- PID – The process ID (PID).
- Type – The service type. (The type of service is also indicated by an icon next to the PID.)
- Service – The service name.
- Peer – The IP address from where the session was started.
- Start – The period that has passed since the session has started.
- Idle – The length of time that the session has been idle.
- Admin – The name of the administrative account that has logged into the session.
You can terminate a session in this list by right-clicking it and selecting Kill Session.