You can connect to a client-to-site VPN with the Barracuda VPN Client.
Connect with the Barracuda VPN Client
To establish a client-to-site connection using the Barracuda VPN Client:
- Launch the Barracuda VPN Client.
- Click Preferences.
- In the VPN Control window, double-click default profile.
- Enter the host IP address that you want to connect to.
- Click OK and close the VPN Control window.
- Enter your login credentials and click Connect.
- Click Yes and then click Close.
Checking the VPN Connection Status
To view your connection information, click Status. You can also check your connectivity status by pinging an internal IP address.