Statistics transfer settings define which statistics data files are sent from a managed Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series to the Barracuda NextGen Control Center.
Before you Begin
Before configuring the statistics transfer settings for a Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series in the Barracuda NextGen Control Center, you must create and configure the statistics services. For more information, see How to Configure the Statistics Services.
Configure Statistics Transfer
- In the Configuration Tree, navigate to and expand the node for the managed Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series.
- Go to Box > Infrastructure Services > Statistics.
- From the left menu, select Statistics Transfer.
- Click Lock.
- In the Transfer Settings table, add an entry for each statistics data file that should be sent to the Barracuda NextGen Control Center.
- Enter a name for the settings entry and click OK. The Transfer Settings window opens.
- Configure the settings described in Transfer Settings.
- Click OK.
- Click Send Changes and Activate.
The software modules that generate statistics data. Optionally, you can select Pattern Match to define a file pattern that should apply to the statistics data settings.
Pattern-Match settings apply to statistics files that are available in the sub-folders of
|Data Types for Service||Statistics types that should be transferred to the Barracuda NextGen Control Center.|
|Included subservice directories|
Subservices that should be should be transferred to the Barracuda NextGen Control Center. (You can only add subservices for server modules.)
|Data Types for Subservice||Subservice statistics types that should be transferred to the Barracuda NextGen Control Center.|
|Cascading Included||Specifies if cascaded subfolders in a subservice are also transferred. By default, this setting is enabled.|
|Parameter Resolution||When set to High (default: Standard) all sub-folders of an included subservice are transferred.|