To enroll your device install both CudaLaunch and Time-Based One-Time Passwords (TOTP) compatible apps on your mobile device. You can link your device and the TOTP app by completing the 2 step-enrollment process:
- Log into CudaLaunch or the SSL VPN web portal to scan the offered QR code.
- Enter the verification code to finish enrolling your device.
Enroll a Mobile Device
- Log into the SSL VPN or CudaLaunch without using TOTP.
- Click the hamburger menu and click Settings.
- Click Google Authenticator.
- Enroll your device by scanning the QR code with your mobile device.
- Enter the Verification Code.
Your TOTP app is now linked with Google Authentication on the NextGen Firewall. If configured by your firewall admin you can now use the 6 digit TOTP codes for the SSL VPN web portal and CudaLaunch.