To enroll your device, install both CudaLaunch and TOTP-compatible (Time-Based One-Time Passwords) apps on your mobile device. You can link your device and the TOTP app by completing the 2-step enrollment process:
- Log into CudaLaunch or the SSL VPN web portal to scan the offered QR code.
- Enter the verification code to finish enrolling your device.
Enroll a Mobile Device
- Log into the SSL VPN or CudaLaunch without using TOTP.
- Click the hamburger menu and click Settings.
- Click Google Authenticator.
- Enroll your device by scanning the QR code with your mobile device.
- Enter the Verification Code.
Your TOTP app is now linked with Google Authentication on the CloudGen Firewall. If configured by your firewall admin, you can now use the 6-digit TOPT codes for the SSL VPN web portal and CudaLaunch.