To give your end users direct access to their corporate email resources, configure an Outlook Web Access / Outlook Web App (OWA) resource. The SSL VPN offers preconfigured Web App templates for Outlook Web Access 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013. By default, the session username and password is used to authenticate on the Outlook Web Access portal. If the user must use a different password or user to sign in, create user attributes to replace the session attributes.
Before You Begin
Enable and configure SSL VPN on the firewall. For more information, see How to Configure the SSL VPN Service.
Configure an Outlook Web Access Web App (OWA)
Go to VPN > SSL VPN.
Click the Resources tab.
In the Proxied Web Apps section, click Add Proxied Web App. The Add Proxied Web App window opens.
Set Enable to Yes.
- (optional) Click Browse to upload a PNG file for the web portal. It must be less than 30 kB and no larger than 80x80 pixels.
- Select the OWA template matching your Exchange server from the Web App Template drop-down list. A pop-up window appears, asking for the server name.
Enter the FQDN, hostname, or IP address for your Microsoft Exchange server, and click OK.
- (OWA 2003 only) Enter the single sign-on (SSO) domain for your Exchange server, and click OK.
- Enter the visible Name for the Web App. This is the name displayed for the user in the web portals and CudaLaunch.
- (optional) In the Allowed Hosts list, add all servers that must be proxied by the SSL VPN when accessing this Web App. Enter Name, Root URL, and Launch Path in the Allowed Hosts section, and click +.
- (optional) To restrict access to the Web App by user group, remove the * entry in the Allowed User Groups list. Enter the user groups that can access the Web App, and click + after each entry. If no groups are added, the Web App cannot be accessed. Use question marks (?) and asterisks (*) as wildcard characters.
- (optional) In the Single Sign On section, change the session attribute for user attributes to enable SSO if your OWA username and password differ from the session username and password. For more information on how to create user attributes, see How to Use and Create Attributes.
- Click Save.