For Barracuda CloudGen WAN you need a Barracuda Cloud Control account.
Step 1. Create a Barracuda Cloud Control Account
- Click Create a User.
- The Create New User window opens. Enter values for the following:
- Name - Enter your name.
- Email Address - Enter your email address.
- Company Name - Enter your company name.
- Click Create User.
The Terms and Privacy window opens.
Read the terms and privacy statement and click I Agree.
A notification window opens stating that an email has been sent to you.
Step 2. Verify Your Data and Set the Password for the New Account
- Log into the email account used in Step 1.
- Open the hyperlink received in the email from Barracuda Networks to verify your information.
- Barracuda Cloud Control opens automatically in your web browser.
- Enter a password and verify the new password by retyping it in the box below.
- Click Create Password to save the new password.
The newly created user can now access Barracuda Cloud Control and Barracuda CloudGen WAN by using the email address from Step 1 and the password created in Step 2.
Step 3 Enable Access for Barracuda CloudGen WAN
Sign in with your email address used in Step 1 and your password created in Step 2.
Click Home in the left menu.
Click Admin to go to the Account Administration section.
Click Users to open the User Management section.
- Click on your own user account in the list.
- In the Product Entitlements section, select the check box next to CloudGen WAN (Admin) to grant administration access to your account.
- Click Save user to save the changes.
This account can now be used for Barracuda CloudGen WAN.
Continue with Getting Started.