Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian must be able to communicate with your Cloud Service account. Perform the following steps to enable communication.
Continuing from Step 1: Creating a Cloud Security Guardian Account, click Get Started with AWS.
If you are not already at this screen follow these steps to get there:
- In Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian, navigate to Settings > Cloud Service Providers.
- Click Add Account to open the Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian onboarding wizard.
- Click Launch Stack to open your AWS console in a new browser tab and launch a new stack.
- Create the stack. For the Template, select Specify an Amazon S3 template URL. This field should already include the Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian template. Click Next.
- Name the stack and CrossAccountRoleName and click Next.
- On the Options page, accept the default entries and click Next.
- On the Review page, acknowledge that you are creating an IAM role. Then click Create.
The system will work for a moment to create the stack.
- When the creation is complete, click the stack.
Under Outputs, locate the RoleARN. Copy the value of the key RoleARN.
- Back in the Barracuda Cloud Security Guardian onboarding wizard, paste the name of the RoleARN you just created. Click Add. The system verifies the connection.
- When the account connection is verified, click Close to close the wizard.
Continue with Step 3: Adding Users.