These instructions apply to the following products:
- Barracuda Intronis Backup - MSP
- Barracuda Backup Appliances - MSP
- Barracuda Essentials Services - MSP
To create accounts for your customers, perform the following steps.
- At the ECHOplatform ribbon, click Manage.
- Click on the line where the partner username resides to highlight it blue, then click Add Account.
- The New Account page is displayed. The fields with a red asterisk are required to be completed.
- The Username field requires a unique username. This field is restricted to alphanumeric characters plus underscore.
- Type a Password. The following password requirements are displayed.
- Choose the Backup Package. Backup packages are how we bill you for this customer account. The number on the left in the parenthesis is the number of packages currently being used. The number on the right is the number of packages that you have pre-purchased.
- Select an Account Billing Plan. You will be selecting a plan on how you want to bill your client.
- Assign Portal Access. This is the type of access you can give your client to their own ECHOplatform portal.
- View Backup Status: Choose this option if your customer only has Barracuda products. This option give a read only view from their portal.
- Create/Edit, Delete and Restore: This is intended for more technical users of the ECHObackup product. They will be able to create, edit, delete and restore backups from their portal.
- Complete the contact information on the right side with your customer's information.
- Before you can choose a State/Province, you must first choose a Country.
- Click Save.