The Barracuda Load Balancer ADC is a unified high-performance platform that helps organizations achieve their availability, acceleration, application control, and application security objectives.
Where to Start
Download the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC Quick Start Guide in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Turkish, and Japanese.
For detailed instructions on installing the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC hardware or the on how to install the virtual appliance, see Getting Started.
Application Deployment Guides
- Barracuda Email Security Gateway Deployment
- Barracuda Web Security Gateway Deployment
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Deployment
- IBM Domino Social Edition Deployment
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Deployment
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and 2016 Deployment
- Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway Deployment
- Microsoft Lync 2010 and 2013 Server Deployment
- Microsoft Remote Access (Direct Access and VPNs) Deployment
- Microsoft SharePoint Server Deployment
- Microsoft Windows AD FS Deployment
- Moodle Deployment
- Remote Desktop Services Deployment (Including Remote Desktop Gateway)
- VMware Horizon View Deployment
- Load balancing with dynamic scheduling and advanced monitoring capabilities
- SSL offloading, TCP connection pooling and caching, and compression to help accelerate application delivery
- Content-based routing to provide fine-grained application control
- Integrated application security to protect against application level attacks including the OWASP Top 10 risks
- Protection against theft of sensitive and confidential data