Now you can make note of what assets are available in the site and determine how to organize the devices.
View a Summary of Assets Use the Managed Windows Inventory views to see assets by site. You can get a quick view of the Windows-based hardware, operating systems, applications and other information about each site. You can then drill down to the actual devices to see more detail.
Tip: Assets with the largest numbers are the most likely candidates for monitoring groups.
View Device Details Use the Device Overview to dive into details about a specific device.
Try This—Looking at Assets
Now that you have addressed any onboarding issues, you can have a look at the assets available to group and monitor.
View a summary of assets
- In Service Center, click Site Management > Windows Inventory.
- Select your site from the dropdown list at the top right of the page.
- Browse through the tabs to see the different types of inventory.
View details about a device
- In Service Center, click Status > Devices.
- Select your site’s name from the Site list.
- Click the device name
- Click Software on the right sidebar to see the software on this device.
Now that you have an idea of the device and asset inventory, it’s time to start monitoring.