There are two Axcient dashboards available:
- the Multi-Site Overview dashboard provides an aggregated look at the number of active alerts, failed jobs, and successful jobs for Axcient appliances across all sites.
- the Axcient site dashboard provides details about the appliances at the site, and the history of jobs and events.
From the Axcient Multi-Site Overview dashboard, you view the active alerts, failed jobs, and successful jobs for Axcient appliances across all sites, and you can access a list of Axcient partner services:
From this dashboard, you can click a site name to view details about the Axcient appliances at that site, including disk utilization and details about jobs and events which have occurred for the site. You can also generate an Axcient Operational Report.
To view histories or other information not available in Service Center, click the link to the Axcient Remote Management Console.
To view the Axcient Multi-Site Overview dashboard
- In Service Center, click Status and then click Service Modules.
- Click Axcient on the right sidebar.
To view the Axcient site dashboard
- On the Central Dashboard, click the Axcient icon for a site:
Tip: You can also access the Axcient site dashboard from the Axcient Multi-Site Overview dashboard, by clicking the site name, and then clicking Axcient on the right sidebar.