There are two Symantec Backup Exec dashboards available:
- the Multi-Site Overview dashboard provides an aggregated look at the number of active alerts, failed jobs, and successful jobs for Backup Exec servers across all sites.
- the Backup Exec site dashboard provides details about the servers at the site, including a list of current and historical jobs.
From the Backup Exec Multi-Site Overview dashboard, you can view the active alerts, failed jobs, and successful jobs for backup servers across all sites, and you can access a list of Symantec partner services:
From the Multi-Site Overview dashboard, you can click a site name to view details about the Backup Exec servers at that site, including disk utilization and details about current and historical jobs.
To view the Symantec Backup Exec Multi-Site dashboard
- In Service Center, click Status and then click Service Modules.
- Click Symantec Backup Exec on the right sidebar.
To view a Symantec Backup Exec site dasbhoard
- On the Central Dashboard, click the Symantec icon for a site:
Tip: You can also access a Symantec site dashboard from the Symantec Multi-Site Overview dashboard, by clicking the site name.