Setting Up and Enabling Integrations with Fieldpoint
The following section describes how to enable and make the Fieldpoint integration public to VARs so that they can integrate their Virtual Service Center with Fieldpoint.
- In the Hosted Console website, click Configuration > Service Desks.
- Click Add, then select Fieldpoint.
- Ensure the Enable check box is selected.
This will ensure the integration is enabled and ready to communicate with Fieldpoint.
- In the Service Identification section, modify the Name and Description, if required.
- Select the Available to all VARs check box.
This will make the integration visible to all VARs and allow them to configure their respective account settings and ticketing options.
- If desired, click the Advanced Settings button.
Note: We recommend that the settings in the advanced properties not be edited. Contact Technical Support if you attempt to change these settings and the configuration fails.
- In the Web Service Configuration section, do the following:
- The Authentication is set to Disabled and the Require SSL box is not selected by default; however, you can modify them if required.
- Type the WSDL Location in the boxes. In most instances, only the protocol, server and port need to be configured. The trailing URL should remain intact.
- Click Validate to connect to the Tigerpaw service and in the Method to Invoke list, select SubmitAlert.
- The Tokens boxes are populated automatically.
- For the Response Type, select either XML or String.
- In the Filter box, accept the default.
- In the Ticket Linking section, accept all the defaults in all boxes.
- Click Save.