Setting Up and Enabling Integrations with Solutions360
The following section describes how to enable and make the Solutions360 integration public to VARs so that they can integrate their Virtual Service Center with Solutions360.
- In the Hosted Console website, click Configuration > Service Desks.
- Click Add, then select Solutions360.
- Ensure the Enable check box is selected.
This will ensure the integration is enabled and ready to communicate with Solutions360.
- In the Service Identification section, modify the Name and Description, if required.
- If desired, click the Advanced Settings button.
Note: We recommend you don’t edit the Advanced Settings. Contact Technical Support if you attempt to change these settings and the configuration fails.
- In the Web Service Configuration section, do the following:
- The Authentication section, select Disabled from the Authentication list and disable the Require SSL check box.
- Type the WSDL Location in the boxes. In most instances, only the protocol, server and port need to be configured. The trailing URL should remain intact.
- The Method to Invoke and the Tokens boxes are populated automatically.
- For the Response Type, select either XML or String.
- In the Filter box, accept the default.
- Click Save.