Setting Up and Enabling a Custom Service Integration
The following section describes how to configure, enable and make a custom PSA integration public to VARs so that they can integrate their Virtual Service Center with the custom PSA.
- In the Hosted Console website, click Configuration > Service Desks.
- Click Add, then select Solutions360.
- Ensure the Enable check box is selected.
This will ensure the integration is enabled and ready to communicate.
- In the Service Identification section, type the Name of the new partner and a Description.
- In the Web Service Configuration section, do the following:
- Select an Authentication from the selection list.
- If SSL is required, select the SSL Required check box.
- Type the WSDL Location in the boxes.
- Click Validate, then select the WS Method to Invoke from the selection list.
- Type Tokens in the box.
- In the Ticket Linking section, do the following:
- The Enable the Ticket Hyperlink check box is selected by default. Clear the check box only if you do not want the ticket hyperlink to appear in the Alert Dashboard. However, in most cases, VARs will want this link enabled.
- In the Base Hyperlink box, type the URL for the external partner web service application.
- In the Ticket Column Name box, type the name you want to give to the ticket column header that will appear in the Alert Dashboard.
- For the Response Type, select either XML or String.
- In the Filter box, type the filter used to capture the ticket number from the response.
- Click Save.