Select this guide if you are a hosted platform provider. Includes System Requirements.
- Architecture Overview: This section provides new users with an overview of the Barracuda Managed Workplace architecture and introduces the concepts you should understand before beginning.
- Installing Service Center: This section provides you with the system requirements for Barracuda Managed Workplace components.
More importantly, guidance is provided to help you predict the hardware and deployment choices you will need as your managed services practice grows.
- Backing Up and Restoring Databases: This section explains using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio to create back ups of your Barracuda Managed Workplace databases and restore them.
- Upgrading Barracuda Managed Workplace: This section provides instructions on upgrading Service Center, Onsite Manager, Device Manager, and Support Assistant.
- Moving Barracuda Managed Workplace: This section describes how you can move a Barracuda Managed Workplace installation between servers. This may be required in disaster recovery situations or when you need to upgrade hardware and deployment options to accommodate business growth.