Always upgrade your Service Center before upgrading Device Managers and Support Assistants. Device Managers and Support Assistants are upgraded using Update Center in Service Center.
Update Center lets you upgrade all Device Managers and Support Assistants reporting to Service Center with one command or you can choose particular sites for which they will be upgraded.
Caution: Before upgrading Device Manager, or before applying a hot fix, you must ensure that the Service Center machine has enough memory. If memory is below 10%, the upgrade will fail.
- In Service Center, click Update Center > Products.
- Select the check box for each site whose Device Managers and Support Assistants you want to upgrade, or use the check box column header to select all sites in the list.
- Click Advanced Options, and then select the following check boxes:
- Update Device Managers for selected sites.
- Update Support Assistants for selected sites.