Service Center products include:
- Onsite Manager
- Device Manager
- Support Assistant
- Avast Antivirus Client
When updates are available, a green icon appears beside Update Center > Products in the navigation pane.
You can update all Service Center products across all sites, or you can select which products to update at certain sites. Update Center also allows you to identify sites with unsupported versions of Service Center products, which are indicated with a red icon:
Indicates an unsupported version
An unsupported version is defined as a Service Center product that is more than 2 versions previous to the current version of Service Center. When a Service Center product is unsupported, it is not tested for use with the current version of Service Center and might not function at full capacity.
To update Service Center products
In Service Center, click Update Center > Products.
- Do one of the following:
- To update all sites, select the check box in the header row.
- To update sites with unsupported versions, select the check box beside each site with an unsupported version icon .
- Optionally, you can apply updates by component type, by clicking Advanced Options and selecting any of the following check boxes:
- Update Onsite Managers for selected sites
- Update Device Managers for selected sites
- Update Support Assistants for selected sites
- Update Avast Antivirus Clients for selected sites
- Click Update.