This course will be replaced a series of instructor-led classes starting January 1st, 2018:
- NGF0301 NextGen Firewall F – Application Control
- NGF0401 NextGen Firewall F – Advanced WAN Technologies
- NGF0501 NextGen Firewall F – Microsoft Azure
- NGF0502 NextGen Firewall F – AWS
- NGF0601 NextGen Firewall F – Remote Access
Please refer to the correspoding course pages to register for a instructor-led class or watch the self-paced training videos on Campus.
Barracuda Networks offers an extensive 5-day course to partners and customers interested in in-depth technical training on Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series.
The course consists of configuration and detailed information on the advanced features of the Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series. At the end of the course, participants will have an excellent understanding of the advanced features of the Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series.
Participants who successfully pass the examination will also be certified to deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot advanced Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series features.
- Barracuda NextGen Control Center Admins
- High Availability
- IPv6 Configuration
- VPN Traffic Intelligence
- Distributed Firewall Environments
- Firewall Application Control
- Advanced Threat Detection (ATD)
- Traffic Shaping (QoS)
- Advanced Firewall Features
- Firewall User Awareness
- Dynamic Routing with OSPF and BGP
This course is open to partners and administrators who regularly work with advanced features of Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series.
Participants should possess considerable experience in operating Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series products.
Training fees are $500 / €500 per student per day. For more information contact your local Barracuda Networks sales representative or reseller.
Please note: Course pricing may vary based on Barracuda Authorized Training Center offerings and locations.