This 3-day course provides insight into the concept and architecture of cloud-deployed firewalls. The seminar includes installing, configuring, and operating a Barracuda NextGen Firewall F in supported cloud environments. Part of the course is hands-on and offers practical tips and problem-solving strategies for supported cloud deployments.
- Introducing the Barracuda NextGen Firewall Family
- On-Premise Deployments
- Azure Deployment
- High Availability
- Basic Configuration Concepts
- Firewall Service
- Managing Access Rules
- Advanced Firewall Service
- Application Control
- Quality of Service Basics
- VPN Service
- Advanced VPN
- Remote Access
- Azure Advanced
- NextGen Control Center
- Logging, Reporting, and Statistics
- Backup and Restore your Configuration
Technical staff: system administrators, network engineers, system integrators, security consultants etc.
- TCP/IP experience, knowledge of network technologies and firewall operating mode.
- Extensive knowledge of the cloud concepts of Microsoft Azure. Microsoft Azure is used for hands-on labs.
Distance Learning classes are offered free of charge.