This webinar is an optional addition to the BTF300 Barracuda NextGen Firewall X Certified Engineer. It does not conatin any lecturing.
This lab will provide you with the opportunity to try out the following hands on exercises in a non productive enviroment.
- Initial Configuration
- Configure a DMZ
- Allow Access to a Webserver from the Internet
- Enable Quality of Service (QoS)
- Get Started with Application Control
- Configure Application Policies
- Create a Configuration Backup
Technical staff: system administrators, network engineers, system integrators, security consultants etc.
Attention: The number of labs per webinar session is limited, so please only register if you are certain to attend.