NGFW and Xfirewall with VPN client version Barracuda Network Access Client version 3.4 hotfix 101 and later.
1. First ensure that MSAD authentication is setup on the Firewall and is working with VPN Client
2. The certificate must already be trusted by the client connecting to the VPN this can be done by connecting once to the VPN and accepting the certificate or by adding the NG certificate to the trusted root certificate stores.
3. Now open the vpn client by right clicking on the icon in the system tray and selecting VPN Client.
4. Then select preferences from the menu on the left
5. The select Advanced from the menu to the left
6. In the advanced setting scroll to the bottom and set Use single sign on credential provider to yes.
Once this is setup the VPN client should be present on the login screen of the PC and the tunnel will be established prior to windows authentication.
Link To This Page: