Topics covered in this course:
- Basic setup/initilization of the product.
- How to create an incident
- Ways to get insights
- How to setup an Automatic Workflow
- Settings and default values for Incident Response features
- Creating an incident and interpreting results
- User reported emails
- Automated work flow examples
- Users Reporting Emailsb. Insights suggesting emails outside the USA
- Setting Automated Incident Creation Defaults
- General Tour of the interface
Barracuda Incident Response is a tool that focuses on mail after it’s been delivered. Its primary function is to streamline the lookup and removal of unwanted messages in the mailboxes of end users. It has organic lookups, suggestions, and regional lookup tools to locate messages. It also adds user reporting features that allow admins to become aware of undesired messages as reported by the users themselves. Finally, it ties all its capabilities into Automated Workflows which allows you to set thresholds which trigger removal of messages, policy changes, and even Email & Slack notifications.
To watch the videos please go to MSP Partner Enablement > Training