When you open Barracuda PhishLine, the Dashboard displays. This is your home base for tracking, editing, and creating all of your Barracuda PhishLine projects. Numbers next to links indicate the number of records in that category, helping you to see the status of your projects at a glance.
Numbers on the Dashboard correspond with descriptions below the image.
1. Status Messages
Status messages appear across the top banner of the Dashboard, warning you of potential problems like unauthorized domains. Follow instructions in the warnings to fix problems.
2. Content Center Marketplace
- Click Thinking – Click to access Barracuda PhishLine's Click Thinking bonus materials. Each month, Click Thinking presents a new bundle of content updates, aligned around a hot topic.
- Visit Content Center – Click to navigate directly to the Content Center, where you can create and edit templates for emails, landing pages, and training.
- Getting Started – A link to basic information to get you ready to use Barracuda PhishLine.
- View Documentation – A link to the Barracuda PhishLine documentation you are currently reading.
- View Release Notes – Click to view release notes for the current version of Barracuda PhishLine.
- Contact Information – Use the contact information to reach Barracuda via email or phone.
- Pending Approvals – Displays campaigns that currently require approval. Click to go to the Approval Manager, where you can review and approve the campaigns. If you are the individual who approves campaigns, this information is easy to see each time you open Barracuda PhishLine.
For more information on working with campaigns, refer to How to Create an Email Campaign .
- Start a New Campaign – Click to begin a new campaign, rather than navigating through the menus.
- Campaigns – Click to go to the Campaign Manager, where you can view, edit, and copy your campaigns.
- Stage x – Displays a breakdown of how many campaigns are in each Stage. Click a number or Stage link to view the campaigns in that Stage within the Campaign Manager , where you can view, edit, and copy your campaigns.
- Training Responses – Click to go to the Training Results page, where you can view and drill down into data received from your campaigns.
- 100% Complete – Click to go to the Training Results page, where you can view data received from your completed campaigns.
- Create a New Plan – Click to go to the Plan Manager page to create a new plan.
- Plans – Click to view and edit your existing plans, if any, in the Plan Manager.
- <status>– Click to view and edit your existing plans grouped by Status in the Plan Manager .
8. Address Book
For more information on Address Books, refer to Address Books .
- Import a New Address Book – Click to import contacts into a new Address Book.
- Address Books – Click to view and edit existing Address Books.
- Active – Click to view and edit only those Address Books marked as Active.
9. Email Template
For more information on Email Templates, refer to Email Templates.
- Design a New Email Template – Click to go to the Email Template Manager, where you can create a new Email Template from scratch.
- Email Templates – Click to go to the Email Template Manager , where you can view, copy, and edit existing Email Templates.
10. Landing Page
For more information on Landing Pages, refer to Landing Pages .
- Design a New Landing Page – Click to go to the Landing Page Manager , where you can create a new Landing Page from scratch.
- Landing Pages – Click to go to the Landing Page Manager , where you can view, copy, and edit existing Landing Pages.
11. Back to Recent Campaign and Help
The following buttons are available on most pages:
- Click Back to Recent Campaign to return to the campaign you were most recently editing.
- Click the question mark for quick help about the current page.