This article is a continuation of the process started in Creating and Generating a Voice Campaign. Complete the steps in that article before continuing here.
Approve the Campaign
- Scroll through the page and review the contents. The following information can be edited or changed.
- General Settings: Plan
- General Settings: Campaign Intent
- Schedule: Cutoff Date
- Content: Email Templates
- Landing Page Template
- Advanced Settings: Hide Campaign Results
- Advanced Settings: Browse to select image
- In the approval section, select the appropriate status: Pending, Approved, or Rejected.
- Add comments about your action, then click Save. The page refreshes.
- If the campaign is approved, continue with the Go Live section below.
- If the campaign is not approved, additional changes must be made by you or the campaign creator.
Note that if approval is not required, it is possible to go live with a Pending or Rejected campaign.
- Under General Settings, in the Stage area, click Design .
- Make changes to the campaign, following any comments made during the Approval process, according to the processes described in Creating and Generating a Voice Campaign.
- Repeat this revision and review cycle as needed.
When the campaign is ready, it is time for it to Go Live!
Under General Settings , in the Stage area, click Go Live! Click Yes when prompted. The campaign processes, then goes live.