You must have at least one of each of these components to create an SMS campaign:
- Address Book – Mobile phone numbers of the recipients of an SMS campaign that can receive incoming text messages. Phone numbers must be present in the Mobile Phone field. Refer to How to Create an Address Book for more information.
- SMS Template – The content of the text message you will send. Barracuda PhishLine includes a variety of sample templates you can customize, or you can create and customize your own. You might choose to have several templates based on the same theme and then have varying levels of sophistication from low to high. Refer to Email Templates for more information.
- Phone Number for Sender – The phone number used to send outgoing text messages in your campaign. Contact Barracuda PhishLine Support to obtain a phone number for your SMS campaign. See note below.
- Landing Page – The web page where a user lands when they follow a link in the text message they receive. A landing page can be simple or complex. A landing page can be educational; it can also further the simulation, for example, by displaying a login page, feedback form, or geolocation request. Barracuda PhishLine includes some example landing pages to get you started. Refer to Landing Pages for more information.
- Web Server – The domain name for the web server that will host the landing page. It is good practice to coordinate the name of the server and landing page to compliment the SMS campaign.
Continue to Creating and Generating an SMS Campaign.