This article is a continuation of the process started in Creating and Generating an SMS Campaign. Complete the steps in that article before continuing here.
Approve the Campaign
- Scroll through the page and review the contents. The following information can be edited or changed.
- General Settings: Plan
- General Settings: Campaign Intent
- Schedule: Cutoff Date
- Content: Email Templates
- Landing Page Template
- Advanced Settings: Hide Campaign Results
Advanced Settings: Browse to select image
- In the approval section, select the appropriate status: Pending, Approved, or Rejected.
Add comments about your action, then click Save. The page refreshes.
- If the campaign is approved, continue with the Go Live section below.
- If the campaign is not approved, additional changes must be made by you or the campaign creator.
Note that if approval is not required, it is possible to go live with a Pending or Rejected campaign.
- Under General Settings, in the Stage area, click Design .
- Make changes to the campaign, following any comments made during the Approval process, according to the processes described in Creating and Generating an SMS Campaign.
- Repeat this revision and review cycle as needed.
When the campaign is ready, it is time for it to Go Live!
Under General Settings, in the Stage area, click Go Live! Click Yes when prompted. The campaign processes, then goes live.
Texts are scheduled to be sent, and you will receive results as soon as they are available.