This article refers to Barracuda Phone System and Aastra® phones.
Provision the Phone
Use the following steps to configure Aastra phones using the Aastra web server:
- In a web browser window, enter http://x.x.x.x where x.x.x.x is the Aastra phone IP Address.
- The web interface displays. Enter your login credentials, and click OK.
- Under Advanced Settings, click Configuration Server.
- Select TFTP Server, and enter the Barracuda Phone System IP address in the associated field.
- Select Save Settings, and then click Restart.
Allow the phone to restart; this takes approximately five minutes.
- After a phone is provisioned by the Barracuda Phone System, its password changes to 2832.
Reset Factory Defaults
If the phone fails to provision, reset its configuration with the following steps:
Press the Options button, and press the Down arrow until the Admin Menu displays onscreen.
Press the Right arrow, and enter the Admin password, and press the Right arrow again; the default Admin password is 22222 .
Press the Down arrow until Factory Default displays onscreen.
Press the Right arrow, and then press the # key to confirm.
When the screen displays Reset Phone, press the # key to confirm.
Press # to restart the phone.
You can now re-provision the phone.