You can restore a backup from a different Barracuda Phone System. To restore a Barracuda Phone System backup to a different Barracuda Phone System, complete the following steps:
- Verify that the backup file from the source Barracuda Phone System is available on the backup server. For example, with a backup server path of /home/barracuda and system serial number of '111111', the backup file would look similar to:
- On the target Barracuda Phone System, go to the Configuration > Backup page, and configure the backup settings with the same credentials and path as the source Barracuda Phone System.
- Click Apply Settings, and then click Test Settings. You should receive a notification that the test succeeded.
- After you test the target Barracuda Phone System settings, a new directory appears in the path corresponding to the serial number. If the new serial number is '222222' then the new directory would be:
- Manually copy the backup file to this new directory on the backup server.
- In the target Barracuda Phone System web interface, click List Backups to display the backup file. Click Restore to perform the restoration.