Barracuda Reporting Server Firmware
The Barracuda Reporting Server provides:
- an aggregate view of data for multiple connected devices
- drill-down capability for a subset of connected devices to see aggregate statistics
- dashboard monitoring for a quick overview of filtering statistics aggregated across all connected devices
The current version supports connecting Barracuda Web Security Gateway devices running firmware version 11.0 or higher.
- Refresh the dashboard if you have passed the session expiration time.
Barracuda Reporting Server Definition
The Barracuda Reporting Server Definition includes additional quick fixes, outside of firmware, that may include some security fixes.
If there are additional reports that need to be added, the definitions will be distributed to your systems through the Barracuda Reporting Server Definition.
This release has a definition for:
- Advanced Threat Detection (ATD) Reports for Barracuda Reporting Server, if you have ATD activated on your connected Barracuda Web Security Gateway device(s).