Topics for the exam-based certificate include:
- Introduction to Web Applications
- Web Applications (In)Security
- The Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- Securing Web Applications
- Access Control
- Application Delivery
- System Administration
- Knowledge of network layer protocols and technologies.
- Knowledge of the most common application layer protocols and application services.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as HTML, Java, or SQL is a plus.
Online multiple choice test. Further information can be found below.
Note: Barracuda Networks also offers classes on this material to help you prepare for your exam. For more information, please see below.