Barracuda Networks offers an extensive 3-day seminar and Distance Learning course for its partners and customers who are interested in an in-depth technical course on Barracuda's Web Application Firewall. The course covers installation, configuration, and information on the features of the Barracuda Web Application Firewall.
The course includes practical lab exercises that cover deployment, basic configuration. Also covered in this course are protection features against attacks, adaptive security and access control.
- Introduction to Web Applications
- Web Applications (In)Security
- The Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- Securing Web Applications
- Access Control
- Application Delivery
- System Administration
Seminar and Distance Learning
Administrators of Barracuda Web Application Firewalls, technical personnel, or partners who will be supporting field deployments.
- Knowledge of network layer protocols and technologies.
- Knowledge of the most common application layer protocols and application services.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as HTML, Java, or SQL is a plus.
For seminars: Training fees are $500 / €500 per student per day. For more information contact your local Barracuda Networks sales representative or reseller.
Distance Learning courses are offered free of charge.