Barracuda Networks offers an extensive 2.5-day course for its partners and customers who are interested in an in-depth technical course on Barracuda's Web Application Firewall and its deployment in the Microsoft Azure cloud. The course covers deployments, configuration, and information on the features of the Barracuda Web Application Firewall.
The course includes practical lab exercises that cover initial and services configuration. Also covered in this course are protection features against web application attacks, adaptive profiling and security configuration tuning.
- Introduction to Web Applications
- Web Applications (In)Security
- The Barracuda Web Application Firewall
- Securing Web Applications
- Application Delivery
- Azure Advanced Concepts
Seminar and Distance Learning
Administrators of Barracuda Web Application Firewalls, technical personnel, or partners who will be supporting cloud deployments.
- Knowledge of network layer protocols and technologies.
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Azure cloud concepts.
- Knowledge of the most common application layer protocols and application services.
Seminars: Training fees are $500 / €500 per student per day. For more information contact your local Barracuda Networks sales representative or reseller.
Distance Learning classes are offered free of charge.