The client IP address(es) are blocked when a request from the client matches any of the following policy settings:
- Follow Up Action set to Block Client-IP for an attack on the SECURITY POLICIES > Action Policy page.
- Enable Bruteforce Prevention set to Yes in the URL policy associated with the Service on the WEBSITES > Advanced Security page.
- Session tracking Status set to On for a Service on the WEBSITES > Advanced Security page.
The administrator can unblock the locked client IP address(es) using Clear Locked Out Clients on the WEBSITES > Advanced Security page.
To unblock a client IP address
- Go to the WEBSITES > Advanced Security page, Clear Locked Out Clients section.
- In the Client IP Address field, specify the IP address of the client that you want to unblock.
- Click Remove from the Lock Out List.
- Click Clear All to clear all blocked client IP addresses.