Barracuda Cloud Control enables administrators to manage, monitor and configure multiple Barracuda Web Application Firewall at one time from one console. The same tabbed pages are available on Barracuda Cloud Control for managing all aspects of your Barracuda Web Application Firewall configuration that you see in each individual web interface, and you can create aggregated reports for multiple devices from the Barracuda Cloud Control console. You can connect one or more Barracuda Web Application Firewalls to Barracuda Cloud Control by doing the following:
- If you do not already have an account with Barracuda Networks, see Create a Barracuda Cloud Control Account.
- Make a note of your username (email address) and password.
- Log into your Barracuda Web Application Firewall as the administrator. From the ADVANCED > Firmware Upgrade page, check to make sure you have the latest firmware installed. If not, download and install it now.
- From the ADVANCED > Cloud Control page, enter the Barracuda Networks username and password you created and click Yes to connect to Barracuda Cloud Control.
Note that your Barracuda Web Application Firewall can connect with only one Barracuda Cloud Control account at a time.
Your Barracuda Web Application Firewall statistics display on the BASIC > Dashboard page.
- In the Appliance Control Center pane on the left side of the page, click links in the Products column to access the web interface of your Barracuda Web Application Firewall. Or you can click on the product name in the Product column of the Unit Health pane on the right side of the page.
- Follow steps 3 and 4 to connect every subsequent Barracuda Web Application Firewall to Barracuda Cloud Control.
To disconnect your Barracuda Web Application Firewall from Barracuda Cloud Control, from the ADVANCED > Cloud Control page, enter the Barracuda Cloud Control username and password and click No for Connect to Barracuda Cloud Control.
For details on using Barracuda Cloud Control, refer to Overview.