Select Kerberos as the authentication mechanism. The Kerberos Authentication Management screen appears, and displays a list of Kerberos authentication mechanisms.
Do one of the following:
- To edit a Kerberos mechanism, click the Server Realm name.
- To add an NTLM mechanism, click Add Kerberos Authentication Mechanism.
The Add/Update Kerberos Authentication Mechanisms screen appears.
Enter or edit the following fields:
- Server Realm – Your Windows administrative domain name.
- KDC – FQDN (fully qualified domain) of the KDC (Key Distribution Center) server for the above realm. This is typically the FQDN of your domain controller.
- Username – Windows Username of a user with privileges to join this machine to the Active Directory. Do not include the domain name in the Username entry. For example, if the Username is administrator, simply enter administrator.
- Password – Password for the user in the Username field, specified above.
- Advanced Options > Short Domain Name – Short domain name if different from the realm name.
Be sure to Submit then Save Changes. When prompted to sync the Barracuda Web Security Service Connector, click Sync.