If you are not already in the Barracuda Web Security Service Manager interface, click Barracuda Web Security Service at the top of your Barracuda Cloud Control login screen. The Barracuda Web Security Service Manager interface appears. In the Barracuda Web Security Service Manager, click the CONFIGURATION tab.
Specify configuration settings by selecting the desired Barracuda Web Security Service Connector on the Gateway tab and clicking the System tab. Configure the following settings on this page:
- Open Support Tunnel
- System Reload/Shutdown
The Firmware area allows you to view:
- the Current Installed Version,
- the Latest General Release version available for download from Barracuda Central, and
- the Latest Early Release(s) available for download from Barracuda Central.
You can download firmware to the Barracuda Web Security Service Connector by clicking the Download Now buttons.
Open Support Tunnel
A support tunnel is a connection which allows the technical support engineers of Barracuda Networks to troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing. Use Open Support Tunnel to establish a support tunnel.
The System Reload/Shutdown area allows you to execute the following commands for the Barracuda Web Security Service Connector:
- Shutdown - shuts down the unit.
- Restart - restarts the unit with the latest configuration.
- Reload - reloads the latest configuration.