Applies to Barracuda Web Security Flex.
A customer can run a Data Capture to trouble shoot Barracuda Web Security Flex issues by using the following process:
• Download Wireshark from http://www.wireshark.org/ and install on the client you will be testing from.
• Once installed you can do the following to set up a capture:
• Open the Wireshark Application.
• Select Capture > Options
• From the Interface pull-down menu select the correct NIC card to capture traffic from (i.e. physical NIC, wireless NIC, etc).
• For Capture Filter type “port 80 or port 443 or port 8080” (no quotes). This will capture any traffic on these ports.
• Click Start
• Open a browser and navigate to the site in question until you produce the error.
• Click Capture > Stop
• Click File > Save As and save the file as a .cap file.
Link To This Page: