- Advanced Archiving Rules
- Choosing Where to Store Backups
- Creating Before and After Actions
- Enabling the Local Vault
- Local-Only Backups
- Moving the Local Vault
- Switching from Local-Only Backups to Online Backups and Vice Versa
- Understanding Archiving Rules
- Can I install the Backup Agent on an older version of Windows?
- Can Intronis back up data on hard drives protected by BitLocker?
- Can Intronis back up Mac OS X computers?
- How do I export the Backup Agent's encryption key?
- How do I fix a lock file mismatch?
- How does the backup software back up only the changes to a file?
- How much temporary space do I need for a backup?
- Recommended NAS Devices
- What does Intronis use for encryption?
- What is the catalog.fdb file?
- Will Intronis and other backup programs conflict?
- Deploying the Backup Agent with an RMM Tool
- Installing in Recovery Mode
- Installing the Backup Agent
- Moving the Backup Agent to a New Computer
- Performing a Clean Reinstall
- Removing the Backup Agent and Clean Up
- Software Prerequisites
- Using a Custom Installer Link
Troubleshooting - Advanced
- Backup Job Hangs at Initialize Phase
- Backup Services Cannot Run Due to .NET Errors
- Before or After Action Does Not Start or Stop Process
- Install Fails with Windows Platform FIPS Error
- Intelliblox Signature Generation Failed
- Plugin Has Canceled the Backup or Restore
- Test Connection Fails in Upload Phase
- Test Connection or Backup Fails with Exception Thrown Error
- Unable to Connect to Backup Agent
Troubleshooting - Basic
- Authorization Required Error
- Backup Agent Service Fails to Start Due to Logon Failure
- How Power Settings May Interfere With the Intronis Software
- How to Enable Debug Logging
- How to View Logs
- Running a Test Connection
- Test Connection Fails with Incorrect Password
- Adding the Backup Agent to the Allow List