- Backing Up Network Shares
- Backing Up QuickBooks
- Backing Up SharePoint
- Creating a File and Folder Backup Set
- Excluding Files and Folders from Backups
- Deleting Files and Folders Backup Data
- Editing Files and Folders Backup Sets
- Removing Files and Folders Backup Sets
- Description of the View All Selected Files and Folders Items Pop-up
- How do I back up files on a Linux machine?
- How do I exclude Microsoft Office autosave files?
- What is a stray file?
- What is the archive bit and should I use it?
- Will open Outlook (.pst) files be backed up?
- Restoring Files and Folders
- Restoring From a Daily Snapshot Older Than a Week
- Restoring Sharepoint
- Using a Custom View to Restore Files
- Delete Fails With Volume Not Available for Operation
- Deleting Stray Files
- Setting a Stray File Retention Rule
- Stray File Reporting
Troubleshooting - Backup
- Determining If VSS Can Snapshot a File
- File Cannot Backup as It Cannot Be Included in Snapshots of Volume
- File Is Locked By Another Process
- File Not Found Errors
- Invalid Permissions to File or Access Denied to File
- Slow File and Folder Backups